Sunday, November 01, 2009

What will he be? Hmmmmm......

A FIREMAN...POLICE OFFICER... or a PILOT. At this point I'm thinking an ENGINEER. Only because of his obsession with Legos and Mason's very creative mind, but who knows. I went with Mason the other week on his Transportation field trip around town. First we visited the fire station then headed downtown to the World's Fair Park where 2 police officers and a dog were waiting to educate us on safety then it was off to the airport to visit with some pilots and eat lunch.







At the top of the Sunsphere. I really don't think I will be doing it again. The elevator that me and 8 other boys were riding in got stuck...YES...like I mean stuck...not moving stuck. It was very scary and being confined with that many screaming boys may actually have been worse than the feelings of an inoperable elevator.


No comments: