Monday, November 02, 2009

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Ya'll know by now that the huge lapses in time between blog posts is just pure busyness and I get overwhelmed trying to catch up. I have no idea how these other people like Kelly over at Kelly's Korner keeps up with her blog on a daily basis, sometimes twice a day. The lapse in time is also because I like for my blog to stay in chronological order and up to this point I have been successful. That is until today. I messed up. I almost forgot to post my husband's birthday not to mention it's out of order and that bugs me BAD! Anyway, Tony's birthday was actually October 5. We had a sweet celebration with the kids at home before I took Tony out to eat at Naples...a wonderful...most delicious italian restaurant here in K-town!







No comments: