Sunday, November 01, 2009

Go Vols! Can we go home now?

Tony decided to take Mason to a UT football game. He thought it would be a great way to spend some time with him and "bond." Mason was great for the couple of hours before the game. Tony had promised him all the food he could eat and all the sugar he wanted. Those were Mason's words NOT Tony's! Tony even took him down on the field and to the Letterman's Club. Mason thought it was the greatest thing ever. He just couldn't wait for the game to start so he and Tony went to sit down. Not even 2 minutes later Mason was ready to go! He said, "Can we go now?" I don't think Tony quite knew what to say. Tony couldn't believe it and made him stay at least until half time. Ask me if he's been back? HA!

Picture before the boys left for the UT football game

Baker and I decided to go over to my sister's house so the boys could play

Oh don't let this picture fool you...chaos broke out right after I took it.
What do you mean SHARE?

I guess they made up and decided to help cook dinner together...how cute!

Mommy and her sweet "LITTLE VOL"

No comments: