Monday, August 31, 2009

Soccer Saturdays

Lillian, Taylor, Katelyn, and Molly

Soccer in the Cosey home has started and with a BANG I might add. Taylor has played soccer for 6 years but on a league that was not very "challenging". So we decided to move her to a more "competitive" league. After practicing twice a week and a week long soccer camp, only 3 weeks ago, I knew Taylor would be up for the challenge. What I didn't realize was will I be up for the challenge? I had been waiting and waiting for her soccer schedule to come out because I was so excited to start planning our weekends out with football starting. When I got the e-mail I think I fell to the floor. What do you mean 3 games in 1 day? Is that possible? I mean for a little 8 year old girl to play that much? I know we have been blessed to have the UT girls soccer assistant coach and all but WOW I thought to myself. I had no idea this league was this intense. Well Saturday came and Taylor did GREAT! What an athlete she is. I played soccer growing up but never like this. All the girls were troopers and played their hearts out!!! The only thing challenging for us as a family will be wrangling a toddler all day at a soccer field and working around UT Football Games (really the most important thing don't you think? ha ha!! )









The Team Mascot



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Taylor, PopPop and I were looking at your soccer pics this weekend and talking about how great you look. You're really into the game!! I love your team mascot too!! Grandmoo