Thursday, September 10, 2009

HAPPY 7th BIRTHDAY MASON!

I can't begin to describe to you the mixed emotions I'm feeling today about Mason turning 7. I think I actually had a harder time yesterday going through the whole day knowing that he will never ever never ever be 6 again! Yesterday was the last day I got to wake him up, fix him breakfast, send him off to school, pick him up at school, love on him, love on him some more, and tuck him into bed while he was still 6. He will never be 6 again...my sweet little boy! There is just something about 6 that sounds so innocent and young. To me, 7 sounds so old! Well, I guess it's time to move on and look forward to what "SEVEN" has in store for us this year. Can't wait...Mason ALWAYS has us on our toes. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET BABY BOY!! That I know will NEVER EVER change!!!




No comments: