Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Princes and Frogs

As I sat in my car the other day, as I do A LOT waiting to pick kids up I heard this song on the radio and just couldn't help but to think about "MY BOYS!!!" It reminds me a lot of Mason and what we have been going through with him.  It has been a huge transition for all of us with the baby and Mason starting Kindergarten this year.  As I look at these two precious boys below, I can't help thinking that one day these "little boys" will become "big boys".  It has been fun watching Mason really mature emotionally in the last 6 months.  I LOVE all these boys to death!! My prayer today as I write this is that these two young little boys will grow up to be handsome "PRINCES"...just like their father!  I pray that they grow up to live their lives with integrity, honesty, and moral responsibility...just like their father...MY PRINCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

cjnsmom said...

That picture is ADORABLE!!!!!!!