Thursday, April 16, 2009

Spring Break 2009

I have had so people asking me to post pictures from our cruise that I want to apologize for not posting them sooner.  It takes a lot of time to go through 427 pictures ha! Where do I begin? Let me first start off by saying that this was the BEST vacation that we have ever been on...and no it wasn't because we didn't take Baker (although that helped).  We had great weather, great service, and great food!!! Oh and did I mention the FREE childcare from 9 a.m. until 1 a.m. everyday.  This vacation was almost as good as my honeymoon to Aruba, and for anyone who knows me that's hard to beat! We had a great time but we sure did miss our Baby Baker! In fact, the kids got a little upset about half way throught the week because they missed him so much...ahhhh gotta love it!!  If you ever get the chance to go on a trip like this DO IT!! You will never regret it!  


3 comments:

Sara said...

I love cruises!!! This one is so wonderful for the children, here in Italy there isn't like this. You're a beautifuk family full of joy and love.
Kisses, Sara and sons.

Anonymous said...

Fantastic!!! Next time Grandma and Boo Boo get to go!!!

cjnsmom said...

I just loved the pic.s. How fun was that. I am so ready to take C.J. on one of those..we are going to go to Disney this Summer so maybe next year we can plane on going on the Cruise!

love ya
Tracy