Friday, April 04, 2008

Hot Tub Time in Tennessee!!!!




Well we finally got our new hot tub working last night.  It actually got delivered last Friday.  Then we had to wait on the electricians to come hook it up and then we had to get the chemicals right.  The kids have been constantly bugging me for 8 days about when they can get in.  I am so glad that the moment has finally arrived.  Can't wait to put the kids to bed early (shhhh...don't tell them ha/ha) and then Tony and I can have a nice peaceful, relaxing night!  For those of you who don't know, we started a construction project on our house back in August.  We are adding a screened in porch, patio area, and a sitting room off of our master bedroom.  I will post pictures of that project later.  Anyway, this hot tub area was part of the project.  So glad we are getting closer and closer to being done.  I have been listening to saws and hammering since August and it is driving me"CRAZY"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Wow...the kids are so enjoying this!! It looks so nice. I know you and Tony have put so much work, time and patience into this project. I can't wait until I come down to share some of the enjoyment with you and the kids. I'll be bringing my bathing suit!!
Love,
Grandmoo

cjnsmom said...

That looks like so much fun. Can C.J. and I come over and jump in?