Saturday, March 29, 2008

Go Tarheels!!



The kids had a blast tonight watching the UNC basketball game...until we made them go to bed!  Since UT is out, we are now cheering the tarheels on all the way.  Even though I graduated from UT my blood still runs blue (tarheel blue).  I was born in North Carolina and my Dad and Grandad went to UNC.  My whole family is crazy about UNC basketball and we are loving watching them get closer and closer to the NCAA championship.  Go Heels!!
P.S. Tony's blood is still ORANGE!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Being a Grandmother that lives out of town I enjoy this blog so much!! Keep up the great work!!
Love, Grandmoo

Missy McDowell said...

Kathryn,
You have a beautiful family as well. It was nice meeting you too. I can't make it this Friday, but I really enjoyed Cardio Tennis and will hopefully see you the following Friday!
Missy