Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Disaster

It looks like this is going to be the only Easter picture of anyone in my family this year.  I took this picture yesterday before I had everyone get dressed for church (we went to our Saturday night service).  Once everyone was dressed we all went outside to take our annual Easter photos.  But once outside and once I got everyone in position I turned my camera on and my battery was DEAD!  Repeat DEAD!! I couldn't believe it.  I might as well have been dead also.  We were already late for church (as usual) and I ran in to get my backup camera...battery in that camera was dead too!!  Needless to say I will be making my family dress up again to take "fake" Easter photos so stay tuned for that.  My family is so excited and can't wait I'm sure.  From looking at this picture I guess this Easter wasn't really a disaster after all.  My sweet little cutie pie sure does look like an "angel".  I am thankful for just getting this one picture.



No comments: