Sunday, June 07, 2009

Track Stars

Last week the kids started a track program.  I knew Taylor was gonna love it...but Mason?  That was the question.  He has been bugging us since the fall to run track so we signed them up. Even before it started he and Taylor would constantly run circles in our cul-de-sac pretending to run laps.  I couldn't help to wonder how Mason was gonna do because we have tried every sport known to man except underwater basket weaving...which wouldn't surprise me if he liked ha! Anyway, I knew Mason was serious when a few weeks ago he got the sidewalk chalk out and made numerous circles in the driveway...once again pretending to be a track.  This is when I really began to wonder...is he following in his daddy's footsteps?  Well the first practice arrived and I think you can tell from the video below just how much Mason enjoyed it.  I hope to get video of Taylor at our next practice.  **Please turn off the music at the bottom when viewing the video.



No comments: