Wednesday, February 25, 2009

International Baby Shower

Congratulations to Scott and Midori 
on the birth of their first son (our nephew) Gannon Frederick!!
My step-brother, Scott, and his wife live in Japan.  Scott is in the Navy and is stationed there.  This is where he met his beautiful wife many years ago.  Last weekend we had an international baby shower for them...what I mean by this is we set up the X-box live so that we could see Scott and they could see us.  We did this at my parents house in Nashville and invited all their friends and neighbors.  This was a really cool shower...we all opened our gifts live so that Scott could see what we got them.  My dad plans to ship all the gifts to them this week.  Of course my dad and Nell had to play the part.  They dressed up in Japanese fashion...let me tell you how thrilled my dad was ha ha!!! We had Japanese food and sake of course! Midori wasn't able to be at their house in Japan because she had the baby the night before.  Scott was gracious enough to come home and participate.  This was a really fun and unique baby shower. We love you guys and wish you all the best with your first baby!  Now go get some sleep!!!  HA HA!!!














No comments: