Saturday, January 03, 2009

Cancun Trip December 9-14 2008

Our hotel Rui Caribe

When we arrived we found these cute little heart swans made out of towels.  Yes we were on a 2nd honeymoon but honestly I thought we walked into the wrong hotel room.  But then I remembered when we booked the hotel it asked if we would like a fruit tray for FREE!  Of course I signed up it was free.  I guess what I really signed up for was a honeymoon package or something.  Anyway, the fruit tray was great and the character towels in our room everyday was a sweet gesture.

Tony surprised me with a "Moonlight Couples Massage" on the beach.  

Ok now this was my favorite things we did while in Cancun.  I have always wanted to ride horses on the beach and we did!  It still doesn't beat swimming with the dolphins last time we were there but it ranks right up there.

Not only did we ride them on the beach but we got to ride them bare back in the ocean!  This was so cool and so much fun!




Christmas in Cancun







And for anyone who knows me I love Alaskan King Crab Legs!!!!!!!!!  I will order them anywhere, anytime if available.

Me and Tony at Lorenzillos on the water.  We were so sick of eating the hotel food we just had to get out on our last night in Cancun. 

1 comment:

cjnsmom said...

I have to say that looks like so much fun! That is so nice that you and Tony are able to get away like that, it's a true blessing:)

love you
Tracy