Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Looks like a wedding!!

So Mason gets in the car and hands me this piece of paper that he is dying to share with me. I open it up and found this. It is a picture of Mason and Reagan Johnson. Yes, the sister of Hutton Johnson...Baker's first date. He said he drew himself and Reagan drew herself.
**Please note them holding hands. He says, "We are boyfriend and girlfriend!"
LOOKS LIKE IT COULD BE A DOUBLE WEDDING TO ME!!
YOU ARE ALL INVITED (one day) to the COSEY-JOHNSON wedding it looks like LOL LOL!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AHHHHH! So cute! They seem like a match made in heaven. Both mean as snakes but cute as buttons!!!

Anonymous said...

Do you have 2 or 3 kids? I am pretty sure you have a girl? Where is she on the blog? Where is her birthday party?

Anonymous said...

I was just playing with you on the earlier comment! Love the blog!