Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Our 11th Anniversary!!!!!!!!!!!


WOW 11 YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't believe how the time flies.  I was so excited Saturday night when Tony and I were  able to celebrate our anniversary at Club LeConte...the same place we had our wedding reception.  It brought back a lot of memories especially when he asked me to dance.  This is one of the most romantic dates we have ever been on.  I was also excited to be spending some alone time with Tony since we haven't been on a date in close to 2 years.  I know I know...pretty sad huh?
Well Happy Anniversary honey and I am looking forward to spending the next 11 years with the love of my life!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

cjnsmom said...

You look so pretty and I love the dress...where did you get that?

I hope that you and Tony had a wonderful night and that God will bless the two of you with 40 more years together...I would have said 50 but that mighthave been asking for a lot at our age. hahaha

love...Tracy

Jill said...

Happy Anniversary!!! You all look so nice!

Kelly M. said...

Congrats! I am glad you all had a great time. You look beautiful!