Thursday, June 05, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!!!!

My husband and friends/neighbors threw me a birthday party tonight at their pool. We cooked out and we swam for most of the night. It was really fun and I even got some money from my hubby to get me a new tennis racket...YEAH!!!!!!!



Lindsay, Holland, me and Baker

Check out Baker's mohawk

Baby Holland




Singing Happy Birthday to me!

AND NO I AM NOT 43 years old...They thought this was a real funny joke!

Just hanging out...after a wonderful meal of green beens and peaches


My sweet boy!

Looks like the cake was good

Tony and Jason

Me and Taylor dancing the night away...literally...she swam until 10:30 p.m.


3 comments:

cjnsmom said...

I wish that I would have known that it was your Birthday. Happy Birthday to you! I hope we can get together soon. looks like you guys had a great time. We are free all next week just give us a call.

Tracy

Jill said...

Happy Birthday!!

Kelly M. said...

Happy Birthday!