Wednesday, June 27, 2007

TRUCKS AND TRAINS it is..........

IT'S A BOY!!!

Well it looks like we will be adding another BOY to our existing family. We had the complete ultrasound this past Friday and he is healthy and very active already. Taylor and Mason are very excited and can't wait for him to get here. Taylor is thrilled that she gets to move to the bigger room and doesn't have to share her toys with him. Mason on the other hand wants his baby brother now and can't wait to have someone to play TRAINS with. We tried to do the 3D/4D ultrasound but he was very busy and active so we didn't get any good pictures. I am going back in 7 weeks and we will try again then.

Baby's foot

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited to be having another grandson!!! I can't wait to come down and help take care of him and you. I pray for your and his well being and stay healthy.
Love, Mom

aimee said...

The family just keeps growing and growing! Congratulations!!!

Heather Davis said...

Congratulations!! How exciting--seems like there are pregnancies and babies all around here and in Knoxville! You look cute with a little tummy bump!

We miss you guys,
Chad and Heather Davis

Unknown said...

Hi Cosey's!!

Congrats on the upcoming new addition! Uncle Paul and Aunt Alexa are so sad we missed the family trip to the beach, but we'll be there next year! These pictures are all so wonderful. Taylor and Mason, keep on conquering the world, you two are awesome! :) We miss all of you and hope to see everyone really soon.
Love,
Paul and Alexa

Anonymous said...

Hey Kat and Tony,
I really miss seeing you so this is a great way that I can keep up. Congratulations on your new addition. I missed seeing you guys last week when I was in Knoxville. I will get down soon I hope. Your family is absolutely beautiful and I miss you all so much. Send my love to everyone.

Lindsay Nickels & Family

Kelly M. said...

Congrats! I am so happy for you!
~Kelly

Jill said...

Hey Kathryn! Your blog looks great. It was great to see you last week. Hope to see you again soon!!