Ya'll know by now that the huge lapses in time between blog posts is just pure busyness and I get overwhelmed trying to catch up. I have no idea how these other people like Kelly over at Kelly's Korner keeps up with her blog on a daily basis, sometimes twice a day. The lapse in time is also because I like for my blog to stay in chronological order and up to this point I have been successful. That is until today. I messed up. I almost forgot to post my husband's birthday not to mention it's out of order and that bugs me BAD! Anyway, Tony's birthday was actually October 5. We had a sweet celebration with the kids at home before I took Tony out to eat at Naples...a wonderful...most delicious italian restaurant here in K-town!
When We Say “Women are the Same Around the World”
-
Do we mean it when we say, "Women are the same around the world?" There are
many things women share. But everything is not one of them. So why do we
say ...
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment