As I sat in my car the other day, as I do A LOT waiting to pick kids up I heard this song on the radio and just couldn't help but to think about "MY BOYS!!!" It reminds me a lot of Mason and what we have been going through with him. It has been a huge transition for all of us with the baby and Mason starting Kindergarten this year. As I look at these two precious boys below, I can't help thinking that one day these "little boys" will become "big boys". It has been fun watching Mason really mature emotionally in the last 6 months. I LOVE all these boys to death!! My prayer today as I write this is that these two young little boys will grow up to be handsome "PRINCES"...just like their father! I pray that they grow up to live their lives with integrity, honesty, and moral responsibility...just like their father...MY PRINCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When We Say “Women are the Same Around the World”
-
Do we mean it when we say, "Women are the same around the world?" There are
many things women share. But everything is not one of them. So why do we
say ...
5 weeks ago
1 comment:
That picture is ADORABLE!!!!!!!
Post a Comment